New Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 for Sale in Vienna, VA
If you’re looking at the Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV, the GLC 300 is the first model in the GLC lineup. Find out all the benefits this spacious, feature-packed model offers Great Falls and Mclean drivers, then reach out to set up a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner!
17 Matching Vehicles Found
Why Choose a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV?
Edmunds.com not only ranked the GLC as their #1 Small Luxury SUV, but they also stated in their Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 review that “the entry-level GLC 300 will fit the majority of shoppers and drivers,” and that the “elegant design inside and out gives it a true luxury appearance.” Beyond the 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, which deliver excellent performance on the roads, the GLC boasts an extensive list of standard features that Chantilly drivers will be able to enjoy. Highlights of the GLC 300 include:
- 19.4 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats up
- Spacious second row with 37.3 inches of rear legroom
- Heated front seats and optional ventilated front seats
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory settings
- Dual-zone climate control
- Power liftgate and power-folding mirrors
- 40/20/40 split power-folding rear seats
- 8-speaker sound system with HD Radio™
- 7-inch infotainment display
- Automatic windshield wipers
You can also get better peace of mind on Chantilly roads in the GLC 300, thanks to safety features like ATTENTION ASSIST®.
Find Your Luxury SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
To learn more about the GLC, take a look at the GLC trims and pricing. While you’re at it, compare the GLC vs. BMW X3, or GLC vs. Range Rover Velar! Want to try out the GLC for yourself? Pay a visit to our dealership near Arlington!