What Will You Find in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior?
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior has been highly praised by critics and consumers alike. Are you ready to find out what it’s offering for your Great Falls and Chantilly drives? We’ve collected everything we know so far about the GLE interior features and dimensions. Get your Mercedes-Benz GLE price and explore the features offered in each 2020 model below!
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Standard Features
- 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12.3-inch Touchscreen Multimedia Display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX®) with Voice Control
- Enhanced Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory function
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Car-to-X Communication
What’s more, connecting to a compatible smartphone is as easy as one, two, three. All trims offer 3 years of Mercedes me connect services®, Remote Start with the Mercedes me® app, and more.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Options and Upgrades
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 includes many of the same features as the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, although there are significant differences between each model’s performance specs.
If your focus is the GLE interior, it’s important to note that both models give you plenty of options to explore. With any trim, you’ll be able to add:
- 3rd-row seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Front seat massage function
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Hand-fitted full-grain leather
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Heated, power-adjustable 2nd-row seats
- Front passenger’s seat memory function
- Head-up display
- Inductive Wireless Charging
- Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound
- MBUX® Interior Assistant gesture control
For even more opportunities to stay connected, upgrade with Mercedes me connect Assist Services® and Mercedes me® In-car WiFi.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Seating and Cargo Space
No matter where you find yourself seated in the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior, you’ll love how much space you have to spread out! Although we don’t yet have the final Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions, we know that test drivers have found it to be exceptionally spacious for the class, across both rows of seating.
A power liftgate and a 40/20/40-split 2nd-row bench seat are both standard in the base trim. You’ll have access to 22 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row, and close to 80 cubic feet when the rear seats are folded flat.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior Packages
If you’re looking at available packages, you’ll definitely want to consider each of the following popular options:
- 3rd-Row Seat Package – The 3rd-Row Seat Package increases your GLE seating capacity from five passengers to seven. It also gives you power-adjustable 2nd-row seats, and two USB-C ports accessible to third-row passengers. (Interested in a compact SUV with an available 3rd row? Check out the GLB interior today.)
- MBUX® Technology Package – This package lets you get local like never before, with upgrades like MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation. You’ll also receive the MBUX Interior Assistant and a Head-Up Display.
- ENERGIZING Package Plus – A range of available comfort-boosting packages are available for this year’s GLE interior, but the Energizing Package Plus stands out with coordinated climate control, ambient lighting, and cabin fragrance settings. You’ll also receive front seat heating and ventilation.
- Premium Package – Choose the Premium Package for Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound, Rear Seat accessory adapters, 64-color LED ambient lighting, Inductive wireless charging, and more.
Find Your New Mercedes-Benz GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
There’s no better day to experience the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior for yourself! Find your favorite model in our new GLE inventory today, and then drive into Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner to get behind the wheel. Make sure to check out our Mercedes-Benz special offers, too.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
Are you interested in the EQS Sedan, but wished it had more space? Meet the 2023 EQS SUV! Now, you will finally have the space for up to 7 passengers, maximum efficiency, and luxury you’ve been waiting for on your Mclean commutes. Before its release date this fall, discover the upcoming EQS SUV price, performance,…
Carefully designed and crafted with premium materials, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior redefines the meaning of luxury to the next level. With every detail considered, the cabin will make you feel at ease the second you step in. Enjoy a wealth of amenities from the all-LED interior lighting to thousands of stitches in the seating…
If you are one to cherish the fine details and premium materials, you will absolutely love what the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior has to offer for your Great Falls drives. Take a seat inside the cabin and realize how spacious it is despite the C-Class being a sedan. Plus, there is a whole suite of the…
While electric vehicles are creating a new buzz among experts and drivers, the 2022 EQS isn’t just another electric model. It is an EV that embodies the luxury and challenges the definition of the latest and greatest in the current market. For a starting Mercedes-EQ price of $102,310* MSRP, you will have impressive highlights…
When you drive the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB down the Mclean streets, you’ll automatically stand out with its one-of-a-kind exterior design. But it’s not only the outside that will turn heads– the inside of this luxury SUV is praiseworthy as well! Standard as a 2-row Mercedes-Benz SUV and available as a 3-row Mercedes-Benz SUV, the…