What Will You Find in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior?
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior has been highly praised by critics and consumers alike. Are you ready to find out what it’s offering for your Great Falls and Chantilly drives? We’ve collected everything we know so far about the GLE interior features and dimensions. Get your Mercedes-Benz GLE price and explore the features offered in each 2020 model below!
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Standard Features
- 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12.3-inch Touchscreen Multimedia Display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX®) with Voice Control
- Enhanced Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory function
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Car-to-X Communication
What’s more, connecting to a compatible smartphone is as easy as one, two, three. All trims offer 3 years of Mercedes me connect services®, Remote Start with the Mercedes me® app, and more.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Options and Upgrades
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 includes many of the same features as the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, although there are significant differences between each model’s performance specs.
If your focus is the GLE interior, it’s important to note that both models give you plenty of options to explore. With any trim, you’ll be able to add:
- 3rd-row seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Front seat massage function
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Hand-fitted full-grain leather
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Heated, power-adjustable 2nd-row seats
- Front passenger’s seat memory function
- Head-up display
- Inductive Wireless Charging
- Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound
- MBUX® Interior Assistant gesture control
For even more opportunities to stay connected, upgrade with Mercedes me connect Assist Services® and Mercedes me® In-car WiFi.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Seating and Cargo Space
No matter where you find yourself seated in the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior, you’ll love how much space you have to spread out! Although we don’t yet have the final Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions, we know that test drivers have found it to be exceptionally spacious for the class, across both rows of seating.
A power liftgate and a 40/20/40-split 2nd-row bench seat are both standard in the base trim. You’ll have access to 22 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row, and close to 80 cubic feet when the rear seats are folded flat.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior Packages
If you’re looking at available packages, you’ll definitely want to consider each of the following popular options:
- 3rd-Row Seat Package – The 3rd-Row Seat Package increases your GLE seating capacity from five passengers to seven. It also gives you power-adjustable 2nd-row seats, and two USB-C ports accessible to third-row passengers. (Interested in a compact SUV with an available 3rd row? Check out the GLB interior today.)
- MBUX® Technology Package – This package lets you get local like never before, with upgrades like MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation. You’ll also receive the MBUX Interior Assistant and a Head-Up Display.
- ENERGIZING Package Plus – A range of available comfort-boosting packages are available for this year’s GLE interior, but the Energizing Package Plus stands out with coordinated climate control, ambient lighting, and cabin fragrance settings. You’ll also receive front seat heating and ventilation.
- Premium Package – Choose the Premium Package for Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound, Rear Seat accessory adapters, 64-color LED ambient lighting, Inductive wireless charging, and more.
Find Your New Mercedes-Benz GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
There’s no better day to experience the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior for yourself! Find your favorite model in our new GLE inventory today, and then drive into Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner to get behind the wheel. Make sure to check out our Mercedes-Benz special offers, too.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
Vienna drivers in the market for a new sport utility vehicle have been excited to check out the new Mercedes-Benz GLB features. It’s refined and compact exterior provides a roomy and hyper-connected interior experience, no matter which configuration you choose. Read on below to discover more about the all-new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior. Explore Our…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a titan of the Mclean roads, and this midsize SUV seems to offer everything that the modern driver wants. But if you’re looking for a spacious vehicle that can accommodate your busy life, do the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions make the cut? The latest model packs in tons of passenger and…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE was completely redesigned for the new year, but it remains an incredible value within the luxury SUV segment. Each model in the lineup offers seating for five or seven (with an optional upgrade), and since features like MBUX, Navigation, and Active Park Assist come standard, it’s easy to get more out…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior has been highly praised by critics and consumers alike. Are you ready to find out what it’s offering for your Great Falls and Chantilly drives? We’ve collected everything we know so far about the GLE interior features and dimensions. Get your Mercedes-Benz GLE price and explore the features offered in each…
To be cocooned in comfort during your trips from Mclean to Arlington, consider the C-Class. Mercedes-Benz interiors are known throughout the industry for their opulence and advanced tech, and the C-Class carries this mantel with ease. Discover features dedicated to enhancing your day-to-day driving with the new 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. Learn More New C-Class…