2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is hard to miss on the roads near Mclean, but we think you’ll agree that this sophisticated and understated luxury car is even more exciting on the inside. Stepping into the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior, you’ll be greeted by an exceptional variety of the latest technology features and amenities. If you’re ready to experience everything this model has to offer, read on. We’ve covered everything you’ll want to look for when you test drive a new C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner.
2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is offered as a sedan, as a coupe, and as a cabriolet (or convertible). Although each includes driver-seat memory, 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats, and many other comfort and convenience features, the 2021 C-Class interior dimensions will vary depending on which configuration you select. Here’s what to expect from the balanced C-Class Sedan:
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 37.1 inches/37.1 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 41.7 inches/35.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 55.3 inches/55.0 inches
- Trunk Volume: 12.6 cubic feet
Coupes tend to offer slightly less rear legroom than their sedan counterparts, and cabriolet models generally lose a little trunk space to make room for the retractable roof. Still, if you’re looking for a more unique touring experience, we don’t think anything should hold you back from taking a closer look at these options.
2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Features
Here’s where the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class truly shines. As with the rest of the Mercedes-Benz lineup, even the base-level C-Class delivers a vast array of covetable features. Whether you’re seeking advanced technologies or comforts that will make every drive more enjoyable, you’ll find plenty to get excited about as standard:
C-Class Interior Technology
- 10.25-inch high-resolution center display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- Central controller with rotary knob
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- FrontBass system
- Dual USB audio ports
- HD Radio receiver
- 3 years of Mercedes me connect services
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services
C-Class Interior Comfort and Convenience
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Power-folding side mirrors
- KEYLESS GO®
- Remote opening and closing of windows and sunroof
- Electronic trunk closer
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS®
Our neighbors in Great Falls and Chantilly should hardly be surprised to learn that the C-Class offers a wide range of packages and trim upgrades. Here’s what you’ll want to look for in the model of your choice:
- Touchpad controller
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging and NFC pairing
- 64-color ambient lighting
- Ventilated front seats
- AMG® Line styling
- And much more!
Don’t forget: it’s easy to step into the model of your choice when you take advantage of our Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease specials. While you’re exploring your options, it’s not a bad idea to check out our C-Class vs. E-Class comparison.
Experience the 2021 C-Class Interior for Yourself!
If you’re ready to get up close and personal with the latest C-Class, don’t wait to reach out. Although you can easily schedule a test drive at our dealership you can also shop from your home in Vienna or beyond. Step into our virtual showroom to learn more.