2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions at your disposal, you’ll be able to conquer any challenge that arises in Mclean or Great Falls. That’s true whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or choose to upgrade with the optional third row. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the Mercedes-Benz GLE cargo space and passenger areas below.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions: Passenger Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLE just might be the single most comfortable, versatile mid-size luxury SUV on the road. That’s not just talk! It’s clear that this model excels in all the areas that matter most:
- GLE Passenger Capacity – 5 or 7 (with optional 3rd-Row Seat Package)
- GLE Headroom – 40.5 inches (front), 36.9 inches (rear)
- GLE Legroom – 40.3 inches (front), 40.9 inches (rear)
- GLE Shoulder Room – 59.3 inches (front), 58.3 inches (rear)
What Should I Expect from the GLE SUV’s Third Row?
With the optional 3rd-Row Seat Package ($2,100), the Mercedes-Benz GLE capacity increases, allowing up to seven passengers to travel comfortably. This package includes two 50/50-split fold-down 3rd-row seats, power 2nd-row seats for easy entry or exit, and two 3rd-row USB-C ports. Not sure if you’ll need the third row? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLE to find out if the more compact alternative is a better fit.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions: Cargo Space
- Mercedes-Benz GLE Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 33.3 cubic feet
- Mercedes-Benz GLE Cargo Space (Seats Flat): 74.9 cubic feet
Keep in mind that there are no significant differences between the GLE 350 dimensions and the GLE 450 dimensions–and that remains true if you move further down the line. Adding the optional third row may restrict your cargo space and legroom by a small amount, but both sets of rear seats can fold down flat when the situation calls for it.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Dimensions: Exterior
Of course, even the most spacious SUV may not be worth much to your family if it can’t fit safely in your garage or designated parking space! Rest assured, the mid-size GLE SUV has no trouble navigating crowded Chantilly-area streets and parking lots with confidence. Here’s a closer look at this vehicle’s exterior dimensions:
- Overall Length – 194.3 inches
- Overall Height – 70.7 inches with standard tires
- Overall Width (Mirrors Out) – 84.9 inches
- Overall width (Mirrors In) – 76.7 inches
- Track Width (front) – 65.6 inches
- Track Width (rear) – 66.4 inches
- Wheelbase – 117.9 inches
- GLE Curb Weight – 4,608 lbs
See the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Yourself!
Don’t wait to explore our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease & finance offers. We know you’ll find even more to celebrate once you’ve gotten up-close and personal with the Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions, and the model you’ve been searching for just might be a whole lot closer than you’d expect! Shop online with our Vienna dealership to learn more.