2023 EQS SUV Preview
Are you interested in the EQS Sedan, but wished it had more space? Meet the 2023 EQS SUV! Now, you will finally have the space for up to 7 passengers, maximum efficiency, and luxury you’ve been waiting for on your Mclean commutes. Before its release date this fall, discover the upcoming EQS SUV price, performance, and highlights with Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner below!
What is the 2023 EQS SUV Price?
While the EQS SUV price hasn’t been officially announced, sources like Car and Driver claim the lineup will start somewhere around $105,550 MSRP. If their ballpark is accurate, this means the EQS SUV is only $100 more than the EQS Sedan! Chantilly shoppers who want a spacious vehicle, like yourself, will find this price point to be well worth it.
How Will the 2023 EQS SUV Perform?
What kind of performance can you expect for the 2023 EQS price point though? This remarkable SUV can crank out an impressive amount of horsepower and can charge up to 100% in just a half hour at DC fast charging stations, so range anxiety will never be a part of your vocabulary. What’s more is that if you’re usually in the Vienna area, Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner has chargers ready for you to use! Take a look at some of the performance specs and features below:
- 11.25 hours (10 – 100%) charging time, 240V wall box
- 31 minutes (10 – 100%) charging time, DC fast charging
- 355 hp (EQS 450+), 536 hp (EQS 580 4MATIC®)
- Rear-axle steering up 10 degrees
- AIRMATIC® Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
- DYNAMIC SELECT® including Eco, Comfort, Sport, OFF ROAD and Individual driving modes
- Driver Assistance Package with Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Lane Keeping and Blind Spot Assist, and PRESAFE® PLUS including PRESAFE® Impulse Side included
What Highlights Do the 2023 EQS SUV Have?
Besides the impressive performance, this all-electric SUV is also equipped with many highlights on the inside and out, so you can live out your dreams 100% on the Great Falls roads! Explore what features make the EQS SUV unique below:
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- Available MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
- Biometric authentication
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Dolby Atmos sound system® with a 360-degree sound experience as part of the standard Burmester® 3D Sound System
- Two standard all-new soundscapes: Silver Waves and Vivid Flux
- Energizing Air Control Plus with High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter
- Fully electric memory front seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Reclining 2nd row seats
- Optional 3rd row of seats
- Long wheelbase
- Nearly 8 inches taller than the EQS sedan
- Large front grille
- Wrap around lighting in front
Stay Up to Date with Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
The new EQS SUV is expected to arrive at Mercedes-Benz dealerships any day now, so hang on a bit longer and we will let you know when it’s available at our showroom! Contact us to stay in touch or to get more information as they’re released.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
The 2022 EQB is a three-row luxury SUV that will make a big impact on your Mclean drives while leaving a small footprint. This all-electric SUV is an exciting addition to the lineup, so if you’re in the market for a family vehicle that takes a step in the right direction, then you’ll want to…
Are you interested in the EQS Sedan, but wished it had more space? Meet the 2023 EQS SUV! Now, you will finally have the space for up to 7 passengers, maximum efficiency, and luxury you’ve been waiting for on your Mclean commutes. Before its release date this fall, discover the upcoming EQS SUV price, performance,…
If you are one to cherish the fine details and premium materials, you will absolutely love what the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior has to offer for your Great Falls drives. Take a seat inside the cabin and realize how spacious it is despite the C-Class being a sedan. Plus, there is a whole suite of the…