2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC posses strong features like DYNAMIC SELECT and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive that put it squarely at the top of shoppers’ lists’ for their next luxury SUV. Before setting your sights on a particular GLC configuration, take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points. After viewing the base GLC 300 price, as well as AMG® GLC options, explore the configurations in person at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner.
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $40,700*): The entry-level GLC SUV doesn’t lack in power thanks to a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard technologies include a FrontBass® audio system, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,700*): This model tacks on the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. You’ll get the advantages of ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® as standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*): Eco-conscious drivers will appreciate the fuel efficiency of the 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor in this GLC configuration. Fuel economy isn’t the only thing getting a boost, as this engine produces 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of$57,000*): This luxury SUV impresses by achieving 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds due to its AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo which creates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of$70,800*): If you crave more potent power, you can access a massive 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque with the handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine on this GLC. This model can go from 0-60 mph in a blistering 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $47,300*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes with performance boosters like the 4MATIC® drivetrain, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $61,200*): Enjoy added features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver aboard this GLC iteration.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $74,100*): Experience upgraded power with an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $81,800*): A Burmester® Surround Sound System and Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, among other features, complete this top-tier model.
Explore the GLC in Person at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
Once you’re familiar with the Mercedes-Benz GLC price list, you can visit Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner to see how it compares to the GLE and the rest of the Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup, and learn more about the AMG® line. Don’t miss our new vehicle specials for a chance to save on your preferred model, like the GLC 300!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
Vienna drivers in the market for a new sport utility vehicle have been excited to check out the new Mercedes-Benz GLB features. It’s refined and compact exterior provides a roomy and hyper-connected interior experience, no matter which configuration you choose. Read on below to discover more about the all-new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior. Explore Our…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a titan of the Mclean roads, and this midsize SUV seems to offer everything that the modern driver wants. But if you’re looking for a spacious vehicle that can accommodate your busy life, do the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions make the cut? The latest model packs in tons of passenger and…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE was completely redesigned for the new year, but it remains an incredible value within the luxury SUV segment. Each model in the lineup offers seating for five or seven (with an optional upgrade), and since features like MBUX, Navigation, and Active Park Assist come standard, it’s easy to get more out…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.