2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
There are so many Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to explore that any driver can easily find their dream SUV within the lineup. This midsize SUV is a customer favorite in Mclean for its powerhouse performance, luxury features, and spacious dimensions. But, will you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, or another model entirely? Explore the GLE trims below, and visit Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner to take your test drive today!
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trims by Price
Whether you’ve got your eye on the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or the high-performance AMG® models, there are GLE trims to suit all drivers. Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations in both SUV and coupe body styles:
GLE Trims: SUV
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – $54,750 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – $57,250 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – $62,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® SUV – $78,900 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+ SUV – $72,350 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV – $113,950 MSRP*
GLE Trims: Coupe
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – $76,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – $116,000 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE 350: Standard Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 is packed with high-tech amenities that bring convenience and comfort to your Great Falls commute. From the state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with voice activation to the MB-Tex® upholstery, takes a look at the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 features below:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Integrated MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- FrontBass system
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Power front seats with memory
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- KEYLESS GO®
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
Which GLE Trim Should I Choose?
The most important distinction between the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations lies under the hood. Compare the specs of the GLE trims to see which is your perfect match:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 – Turbocharged 2.0L i4 with 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 & GLE 450 4MATIC® – 3.0L i6 turbo with 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® – 4.0L V8 biturbo with 483 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+ – AMG®-enhanced 3.0L i6 turbo with 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ – Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo with 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – AMG®-enhanced 3.0L i6 turbo with 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo with 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque
Additionally, higher GLE trims offer even more luxury beyond the standard options – including premium performance components and opulent design features. Consider upgrading to experience features including:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450: Adaptive suspension, soft-close doors, and sport exhaust system.
- The Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 SUV: Genuine leather upholstery and a surround-view camera system as standard.
- The AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+ SUV: Standard air suspension, a premium 13-speaker Burmester® audio system, 20-inch wheels, and a host of additional options. The GLE 53 Coupe features similar upgrades, but adds 21-inch wheels.
- The AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV: Limited slip differential, ventilated front seats, high-performance brakes, adaptive headlights, and much more.
Explore the GLE Trims at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner
Which of the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations will you choose for the Chantilly roads ahead? Visit Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner to get behind the wheel, and our team can help you pick out the perfect option for your needs. Contact us with any questions and check out our current Mercedes-Benz GLE lease specials in Vienna to get started!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
More About Mercedes-Benz GLE Features
There are so many Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to explore that any driver can easily find their dream SUV within the lineup. This midsize SUV is a customer favorite in Mclean for its powerhouse performance, luxury features, and spacious dimensions. But, will you choose the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, or another model entirely?…
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions at your disposal, you’ll be able to conquer any challenge that arises in Mclean or Great Falls. That’s true whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or choose to upgrade with the optional third row. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the Mercedes-Benz GLE cargo space and…